The Secreteriat is responsible for matters related to student registration, academic progress reports, transcripts, annual course registration and any other matter of secretarial nature.
In particular, the key responsibilities of the Secreteriat include:
- managing and dealing with the electronic and printed mail/correspondence of the School,
- keeping the minutes of the meetings,
- issuing certificates and attestations,
- maintaining the registry and updating the archives,
- managing issues regarding student enrolment, the study guide and the exams schedule,
- publication of examination results,
It is located on the ground floor of the Faculty of Law, Economics, and Political Sciences Building and is open to students on weekdays between 11.30-13.00.
Contact Information: tel. +30 2310 99 6510 (between 09:00-11:00), fax +30 2310 99 5272.
You can also contact the School of Law by using the following email address: email@example.com
or postal address:
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Faculty of Law, Economics, and Political Sciences Building
School of Law
Head of the Secreteriat:
Fermani, Alkistis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Baxevani, Pinelopi (email@example.com)
Nendou, Eleni (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ntogkari, Despoina (email@example.com)
Stefou, Maria (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Stamatopoulou, Panagiota (email@example.com)
Tournas, Dimitrios (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tektonidis, Dimitrios (email@example.com)