A. General Part:
1. Definition and nature of Private International Law.
2. Brief historical survey.
3. Sources of Private International Law.
4. Conflict-of-Laws methodology.
7. Public Policy.
8. Application of foreign Law.
9. Incidental question.
10. Communitarization of Private International Law in the EU.
B. Special Part:
1. Regulation 1215/2012 on jurisdiction and the recognition and enforcement of judgments in civil and commercial matters (“Brussels Ia”).
2. Regulation 2201/2003 concerning jurisdiction and the recognition and enforcement of judgments in matrimonial matters and the matters of parental responsibility (“Brussels II bis”).
3. Regulation 593/2008 on the law applicable to contractual obligations (“Rome I”).
4. Regulation 864/2007 on the law applicable to non-contractual obligations (“Rome II”).Code: ΕR052
Teaching staff: Kourtis Vassilios
Academic year: 2020-2021
Course type: Erasmus
Teaching dates and hours: Wednesday, 12.00-14.00
Classroom: 109, 1st floor
More info: https://qa.auth.gr/el/class/1/600126716